Why should you buy this SEASOFT ALASKA™ Undergarment?
We’ve been diving drysuits for more than 27 years and everything we know is incorporated into our SEASOFT ALASKA™ Undergarment.
We use a special 18 oz. fleece that is designed to wick moisture away from your body to keep you warm and dry. This magical wicking action pulls the moisture and perspiration next to your skin from the inside of the undergarment to the outside of the garment keeping you in a constant state of toasty!
The SEASOFT ALASKA Undergarment™ also has:
• real sleeve cuffs. A lot of undergarments do not give you elastic cuffs, these are so important! After the dive when you are putting your gear away you do not want your sleeves making contact with wet gear. Real, elastic cuffs keep your sleeves dry AND out of your way!
• a high collar to protect your vulnerable neck in from the wind in between dives.
• a two-way zipper.
• two DEEP pockets. Really nice for plunging your hands into on cool days in between dives.
• 1” wide stirrups on the bottom of the pant leg. A lot of drysuits have 3/4" and even 1/2", these stretch out and become useless in keeping your undergarment from "bunching" up your leg when you put on your drysuit!
• a gathered waist. A gathered waist is important to ensure that excess undergarment fabric does not “creep” around the waist area as you don your drysuit.
The SEASOFT ALASKA Undergarment™ is a wonderful combination of comfort, warmth and performance - ALL engineered to work with SEASOFT Drysuits!